About Us – Friends Moving, Inc.
Friends Moving inc. was founded on the principle that people
need to feel they can trust their relocation company. Moving is one of
the most nerve-racking experiences there is. The apartment hunting, the
expense, the packing, the moving, and all the small and large details
that make up the relocation experience are usually enough to stress
Our goal at Friends Moving inc. is to make your South Florida
moving relocation experience as simple as possible.
Here is how we do it:
- Friends Moving inc. employees excel in their understanding
of customer service and are determined to ensure the satisfaction of
our customers with a 99% on customer satisfaction on management
professionalism and courtesy.
- The managers and crews of Friends Moving inc. have years of
experience in their fields of occupation.
- We have zero complaints with the Better Business Bureau.
- We are a full service relocation company meaning we can
relocate anyone, be it a student's studio in the Village or a 100
employee Midtown office
- We will tailor make the move according to your needs. Upon
request we will fully pack and unpack for you, provide boxes and
packing materials, and anything else that you need to ensure that you
get the service that is right for you
- Friends Moving inc. is also a long distance relocation
company and will be able to relocate you to any state in the nation
- The majority of our clientele reach us through referrals,
meaning that through word of mouth, people are telling their friends
that we are the moving company to work with
- You have the option of receiving a flat rate for your move
- Friends Moving inc. attracts the best relocation
professionals in the city due to our high quality of service and
attractive employee benefits. You can tell our employees are happy by
the amount of satisfied customers we make
- Friends Moving inc. maintains $500,000 worth of General
Liability insurance, as well as required Workers' Compensation
insurance coverage. Many residential and commercial office buildings in
South Florida require insurance certificates prior to any work
performed on the premises. The amount of insurance a company carries is
an important factor when choosing a mover.